Teacher in Training

I am a third grade teacher who LOVES her job. I am constantly evolving as a teacher, and training along the way. I hope to offer teaching tidbits, and the occasional tangent of fun.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I was hoping to blog a little sooner than today, but the laminator at school was broken and I wanted to have a finished product to show you before I posted. WELL, the laminator wasn't completely fixed, as I was lead to believe, and I had to hand crank these absent folders myself. I felt like I was a kid again, wringing out the clothes from my grandma's washer (dating myself a little). Anyway, here are my absent folders for this year. I got the printouts from Hand Me Down Mom Genes. They were free! I liked her idea of putting them on manilla folders (accessible and free from school). They turned out pretty neat! I can't wait to use them! As soon as I can figure out how to add a link to her blog, I will. There were some really cute ideas on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment