Teacher in Training

I am a third grade teacher who LOVES her job. I am constantly evolving as a teacher, and training along the way. I hope to offer teaching tidbits, and the occasional tangent of fun.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Organization bins that are worth the money........

Over six months has gone by since my last entry. Wow, it seems just like yesterday. I have been thinking of things that I have done or have that will help other teachers. One organization idea I have is from Really Good Stuff that my students use as their Daily 5/Centers keeper. These were expensive, but they do last. There is a label for each bin. I use numbers for my students, so it works beautifully. As you can see they fit a lot of stuff in them. They were really worth the money. The carts roll or lock in place so they can be moved as I move my room around.

No comments:

Post a Comment